17,500 sq. ft. professional office complex in Clarkston, MI. Acquired in 1985, this property was expanded by IMC in two phases, from 7,000 sq. ft. to 17,500 sq. ft. in 2006. Many improvements have been made to the buildings, site and grounds to increase their value. Leased to all professional tenants.
- Well maintained with elaborate landscaping.
- Timeless colonial buildings with extensive architectural features including stone façade and fireplace chimneys.
- Landmark location easily identified by illuminated clock tower.
- Located on main Sashabaw business district in north Oakland County.
- Across the street from very busy shopping center anchored by Kroger and numerous other businesses including banks.
- Boulevard frontage makes for easy in and out access.
- Next door to McDonalds and Chase bank.
- Very walkable area with restaurants, stores, gyms and other businesses in close proximity.
- Suites range in size from 1300 to 1600 square feet.
- Each Suite has separate address, front public entrance, and separate private rear entrance
- All suites have separate utility meters.
- Premium finishes inside and outside of suites.
- 28,000 Cars per day traffic count.
- Site was totally renovated and redeveloped in 2007.
- Easy access off of I-75 exit ramp provides for 20-minute commute to Bloomfield Hills and Flint.
- Numerous recreational facilities in the immediate area, including Pine Knob Ski Resort and DTE Music Theatre as well as the Palace of Auburn Hills, Independence Oaks, Holly Recreation area, multiple lakes and parks in the immediate vicinity.
- Clarkston is an upper middle-class bedroom-community with award winning schools and adjacent to the Auburn Hills Automation Alley technological area, energized by Fiat Chrysler World Headquarters, and numerous international automotive and high tech supporting industries.